Ataque de bots

Bem, estamos a sofrer ataques de bots. Mais uma vez o mesmo gajo que pos os outros bots aqui pos mais um bot.

https://www.abreojogo.com/dwight_barlow

Proponho que façamos um ban ao IP deste gajo, é mesmo a unica solução. Já chateia sermos flooded por bots.

Em resumo, morte aos spammers.

Ou que lhes aconteça como o Robert E. Howard disse,

The victim’s body turned purple and then black, and within a few minutes he sank down dying, and the stench of his own putrefaction was in his nostrils even before death wrenched his soul from his rotting body.

É a chacinar sem dó nem piedade.

Áliás, aproveito esta oportunidade para propor o MGBM como Alto Magistrado Pelo Expurgo Botal.

"the drunks of the Red-Piss Legion refuse to be vanquished"

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise…surprise and fear…fear and surprise… Our two weapons are fear and surprise…and ruthless efficiency… Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency…and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope… Our four…no… Amongst our weapons… Amongst our weaponry…are such elements as fear, surprise… I’ll come in again.

No moon is there, no voice, no sound
Of beating heart; a sigh profound
Once in each age as each age dies
Alone is heard. Far, far it lies
The Land of Waiting where the Dead sit,
In their thought’s shadow, by no moon lit

[quote=MGBM]NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise…surprise and fear…fear and surprise… Our two weapons are fear and surprise…and ruthless efficiency… Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency…and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope… Our four…no… Amongst our weapons… Amongst our weaponry…are such elements as fear, surprise… I’ll come in again.[/quote]NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!

[quote=Rick Danger][quote=MGBM]NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise…surprise and fear…fear and surprise… Our two weapons are fear and surprise…and ruthless efficiency… Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency…and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope… Our four…no… Amongst our weapons… Amongst our weaponry…are such elements as fear, surprise… I’ll come in again.[/quote]NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!
[/quote]

Ximinez: Now, old woman – you are accused of heresy on three counts – heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action – four counts. Do you confess?
Wilde: I don’t understand what I’m accused of.
Ximinez: Ha! Then we’ll make you understand! Biggles! Fetch…THE CUSHIONS!

The weary creak of my bones
Exhausted voice, deathly tones
Arms of lead, skin drawn tight
No longer a princely sight
Face is gaunt, pale and thin
Bent and grey and full of sin

... burn those sons of b*tches you corrupt our little bunddle of joy...

https://spielportugal.blogspot.com

Interviewer Good evening. I have with me in the studio tonight Mr Norman St. John Polevaulter, who for the last few years has been contradicting people…Mr Polevaulter, why do you contradict people?
Polevaulter I don’t!
Interviewer You told me that you did.
Polevaulter I most certainly did not!
Interviewer Oh. I see. I’ll start again.
Polevaulter No you won’t!
Interviewer Ssh! Mr Polevaulter I understand you don’t contradict people.
Polevaulter Yes I do!
Interviewer And when didn’t you start contradicting people?
Polevaulter Well I did, in 1952.
Interviewer 1952?
Polevaulter 1947.
Interviewer Twenty-three years ago.
Polevaulter No!
Announcer And so on and so on and so on. And now…

The weary creak of my bones
Exhausted voice, deathly tones
Arms of lead, skin drawn tight
No longer a princely sight
Face is gaunt, pale and thin
Bent and grey and full of sin

Bem, parece que recebemos mais 2 bots.

Ronny Wiggins activo 4 horas 20 minutos nunca editar
Delbert Monroe activo 9 horas 6 minutos nunca editar

Não os apaguei. Assim o Ricardo pode ver o IP deles e se forem identicos fazer um IPban neste estupor que anda a por bots aqui.

Bem, se há alguma vantagem a tirar disto é que o site já é tão famoso que começa a atrair a atenção dos spammers.