Quiz - qual a morte mais apropriada?

Take the quiz: “What Gruesome Death Are You? (contains yummy pics!)”

Artistic Suicide
Yeah, yeah, you’re depressed. You’re lonely. No one gets you. That’s why you’ll take a couple of razor blades and slice open your wrists. Who says suicide isn’t gruesome? I’m sure that if you really put your mind to it, you’ll be able to turn all of your pain into a work of morbid art that will take the forensics teams a long, long time to clean up. Unfortunately, right before you die, you’re going to realize that you really DID want to live after all. Ain’t life a bitch?

Bem… Hmm… Ao menos não me calhou a dos parasitas internos…

(isto do trabalho torna os Quizes mesmo atraentes…)

JP

Decapitation
An explorer by heart, it’s only natural that you’d wind up dying in a rather bizarre and twisted way. Scientists say that the human eyes actually continue to see for five seconds after being butchered off, so you’ll have a front row seat of your murderer desecrating your body before your head becomes nothing more than a hollowed-out skull for worms to feast on. I guess it’s safe to say you’ll never get AHEAD in life.

Prefiro mesmo estar viva!

Que nojo. A mim deu:

Skinned Alive
You like taking charge of situations, but one day a razor is going to charge itself right into your flesh. Your death is going to be excrutiatingly painful, but don’t worry-soon after it starts, the agony will drive you insane and you won’t have to suffer long before being granted the sweet mercy of death. My advice is to enjoy all of your good memories while you can, because when those blades start digging into you bloody skin, you won’t be able to remember ever having been happy. Enjoy!

A Mestrar: Amber Diceless
A Jogar: Vampire: the Masquerade (PBEM e Tabletop)

É apropriado para um tipo que escreveu, leu, jogou, mestrou tanto Call of Cthulhu e Lovecraft… :wink:

Cult Sacrifice
Whether you’ll admit it to yourself or not, you’re naive. That’s why your pathetically weak mind will be easy prey for the twisted cult that you’ll be assimilated into. There’s no reason to be worried; you’ll be able to live a long, long life of worshipping a false deity and suffering immensely because of that faith before your Brothers and Sisters in delusion finally decide to slaughter you in sacrifice. And it gets better! Since torment will be especially important for the ritual, it might take up to seven days for the pain to finally quench your soul.

Take the quiz: What Gruesome Death Are You? (contains yummy pics!)

Skinned Alive
You like taking charge of situations, but one day a razor is going to charge itself right into your flesh. Your death is going to be excrutiatingly painful, but don’t worry-soon after it starts, the agony will drive you insane and you won’t have to suffer long before being granted the sweet mercy of death. My advice is to enjoy all of your good memories while you can, because when those blades start digging into you bloody skin, you won’t be able to remember ever having been happy. Enjoy!

All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:
Skinned Alive (You scored 3)
Cult Sacrifice (You scored 3)
Artistic Suicide (You scored 3)
Internal Parasites (You scored 2)
Dismemberment (You scored 0)
Decapitation (You scored 0)
Spontaneous Combustion (You scored 0)

[B0rg]
We r all as one!!
We are The Borg. We are Eternal. We will return. Resistance is Futile…

If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom!